8/22/14

AUGUST: THE FINAL TEN

I've always been a list maker. But, every once in a while, I go through a stage where I don't really feel like making those lists. Of course, this is also a stage where I accomplish very little. Coincidence?

I usually always have a mental list of things I want to accomplish, sometimes I even get them documented. Occasionally, I complete those tasks. In an attempt to get some things in my life in order, I'm going to try (really hard) to be more diligent with daily/weekly/monthly goal setting. 

I won't bore ya'll with the daily/weekly lists. I'm going to share my monthly goals (hopefully that won't be totally boring). And...since there are only 10 days left in this month...I'm going to take it really easy on myself. Yay!

SO...here are my goals for the final 10 days of August.

1. Hit the 10 pound lost mark (only need to lose .8)
2. Organize my student loan paperwork (why is there so much paperwork?)
3. Excercise at least 5x (and I did one today...so only 4 more to go)
4. Read 2 books
5. Blog 5x (and I did one today...Ha...so only 4 more to go)
6. Redesign my design site 
7. Get me a spirit shirt (buy or make) for Dalton's football season
8. Go to church (we are trying new churches)

No comments:

Post a Comment