7/2/15

WANT THIS PLEASE :: MAKEUP

one / two / three / four / five / six
Confession: I could easily spend all my money on makeup... (and books...and slurpees... but those are posts for another day). While one of my favorite things to do is walk the aisles of Ulta or Kohl's (they are upping their makeup game!)....I usually end up talking myself out of the makeup purchases at the last minute. I mean, I have my tried and true faves. But, most of the time...I think I want to try something new... and then I chicken out and don't want to spend the money. If I don't get my act together soon...I'll be baring my face au naturale , because I'm literally scrubbing the pan to get the last little bit of my makeup.

So, while I'm sitting up late at night watching makeup tutorials and reading reviews online, I thought I would share some of the things that are on my list right now!

one // Essie Marshmallow :: I love this for summer..it looks so great on tan skin. I think it's been around for a while, but I've never tried it...mostly because I am about the same color as the polish. Maybe I can make it work?

two // Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Pink Peony :: I've never tried Tarte lipstick. But, it's paraben free (a must for me) and has pretty good reviews.

three // Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten Baked Cheek Color in Pink Buttercream :: I've actually tried this product before and LOVED it. I got it in Pink Grapefruit last time...but want to try something with a bit more pink. This lasts FOREVER AND EVER. :)

four // Real Technique Makeup Brush Set :: My brushes are all kind of sad. Probably because I use every last little bit of my makeup (which requires scrubbing the pan! ha!!). I can't seem to get on board with spending lots of money on brushes though. These seem reasonable but also have good reviews.

five // Tarte Lights Camera Action Mascara :: I used to wear this a lot, but got several bad tubes. That was discouraging, so I've been using a bunch of different products that I honestly do not love. It's hard to find paraben free mascara that I like. It's been about 2 years since I've worn this particular kind...I'm ready to give it another try.

six // The Balm Nude Dude Eye Shadow Palette :: I look at this palette EVERY time I go to Kohl's (the only place near me I've found The Balm products). One of these days I'm going to just bite the bullet and buy it!! Ha. Probably sooner than later...as I used the very last speck of eye shadow I own (save for some random plum color that I do not like) the other night (yikes!).

Have y'all tried any of these products? What's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of these! I need to know what is on your tried & true list! :)

    ReplyDelete