6/10/16

HELLO JUNE


I'm coming in a few days late on my Hello June blog post. I started the month with a horrible sunburn and followed that up with a cold. I haven't had a cold in at least 10 years and I completely forgot how nasty they are. Especially in the summer. NO fun!

I feel like I am finally-hopefully-fingers-crossed on the mend and ready to tackle the month.

A quick re-cap of May....

1. Celebrate my birthday!!! (the 10th)
2. MOVE
3. Get back on track with WW (post coming soon)
4. Go to a baseball game (maybe!)
5. Find a swimsuit (dread!)
6. Read a few books
7. Keep looking for a job

Not great, but not too bad. Moving took up a bunch of our energy and focus last month. 

Okay, so for June, I am still wanting to work on my daily habits. I'll admit that I have been slacking a little (a lot) on these. Need to figure out a way to make them more of a, um, habit. Ha. 

1. Make daily to-do list
2. Duolingo lesson each day.
3. Track for WW
4. 6ksteps each day
5. Read SRT daily
6. Drink a 20 oz glass of water first thing
7. Read before bed.

... and here are a few other things I am hoping to accomplish this month!

1. Organize paperwork 
2. Give up soda the rest of the month (starting 6/11/16)
3. Get back on track with WW (post coming soon)
4. Blog more!!
5. Find a swimsuit (dread!)
6. Read a few books
7. Keep looking for a job

No comments:

Post a Comment