2/12/15

WEIGH IN THURSDAY

Y'all I have been feeling SO out of sorts here lately. I can not seem to get organized!!! So weigh in Wednesday is happening on Thursday this week!

I had a really good weigh in Tuesday night. I lost 2.4 for a total of 21.2 pounds lost!!! I am SO excited to (officially) cross over that 20 pound mark. 


I'm still a little frustrated due to the several pound difference between the scales at home and at my meeting. The scales at home have me down almost 35 pounds....so I'm not sure what is going on. I do go to a meeting that is in a church, so the scales get moved every week before/after the meeting. I'm not sure how often they are calibrated. I did hear them say that they would be getting calibrated soon...so that's good. Of course, my scales at home may be the problem. 

Anyway, I'm working out a lot more. Trying to walk every day or at least every other day. We are also still doing our "daily exercises". I'm kind of shocked we have stuck with them this long. It's SO out of character for us (ha!). Basically every day in January we did a 10 second plank, 10 push-ups, 10 crunches (C does full sit-ups, and I just do crunches) and 10 leg lifts on each side. Then, in February, we bumped it up to 20. March will be 30, April 40 and so on. I can tell a HUGE difference in my shoulders/biceps. I just do the modified push-ups, but they seem to be doing amazing things for me. I am having to push up quite a bit of weight though, so there is that.

We are going to Vegas at the end of next month...so there is an added motivation for me to stay active and lose as much as I can. I've been to Vegas once before and it was A LOT of walking. It would be super nice if I could not have to carry around 15-20 of the pounds I'm carrying around right now.

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment