2/4/15

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY

Happy Wednesday y'all!

I have a bad habit of weighing (at home) several times a day. I know they say it's not good for you mentally, but I do it so often that I don't think it affects me that much. However... yesterday's weigh in might challenge that!

I weighed at home right before leaving for my meeting and it had me down almost 6 pounds!! I was REALLY excited to go to my weigh in!!! Ha. So imagine my shock when I get on the scale at the meeting and it only registers a 2 pound loss!! Now, normally, I would be jumping up and down over that loss, but I was devastated that I didn't hit the weight loss total I thought I would be.

Anyway, I AM down another 2 pounds. Which puts me at 18.8 pounds lost...and the "lowest" I've been since I started this round at WW.

I am trying to be more active and track my points. Neither of these things is all that difficult to do. I mean,  it's not like I'm doing something crazy like CrossFit or running marathons. No. I'm just trying to walk 30 - 45 minutes a day. I have the hardest time MAKING myself do it. And tracking is the key component of WW but I struggle with this most of all. It takes a little time. And you have to measure everything so that you know you are tracking the right amount of points per serving. Once you get in the habit of doing it, it does seem to go a little quicker. But...it's that getting in the habit thing I'm struggling with!! Haha.

Anyway... yesterday's scale frustrations did little to stop the habitual weighing. In fact, I weighed this morning and was down another couple of pounds since yesterday. Either my home scale is malfunctioning, playing some cruel tricks on me... or maybe (hopefully) showing the actual progress. Either way...the scale(s) are finally going down and that is exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment