8/4/15

IT'S AUGUST

background image source

I didn't mean to drop the ball on blogging all of July, but it looks like that is exactly what I did. In all fairness, it was a crazy month. C was working a ton. We were planning his party (that went off splendidly this past weekend!). And, I got the opportunity to visit with lots of family and a friends. There were several (really low) lows, but overall...July was pretty awesome.

I'm trying to stay positive about the month of August. It's a step closer to fall (and FOOTBALL...which is my most favorite time of the year!). But, it's HOT here. Like, SO hot. I just can't get excited about that.

But, I am going to attempt to have a productive and fun month. I mean, that's the goal every month...but I'm pursing it with intent this month!!

AUGUST GOALS
1. Read 5 books. I'm so behind on my reading challenge this year. I have a ton of books on my night stand...so I just need to get to it!

2. Get rid of the clutter. Normally, I try to stay on top of this...but it's gotten out of control lately. I'm tired of the piles of paperwork and other miscellaneous nonsense!!

3. Walk 20 miles. Via treadmill or track. 

4. Hit the 40 pound mark. Seriously. 

5. Blog 10 times. Eeek. 

Here's to accomplishing a lot this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment