8/24/15

MONDAY MISCELLANEOUS



I was going to get ALL the things done today. And then I found this site. And, NONE of the things have been done. Such a cute blog (and shop). Y'all should definitely check it out.


In other news, I want all the new fall colors from Essie.

I also want fall to come. I'm over the heat. OVER it. We did have two days last week where the weather was super nice...like temps in the 80s nice. Hopefully it wont be much longer.

We are FINALLY going to paint our dining room buffet. It's been on our "to do" list for a year. A YEAR.

We went to Waco last week and I finally got to see The Magnolia Market. Fixer Upper is one of my favorite shows...I just adore Chip and Joanna. The store is super tiny...but everything I thought it would be. I'm excited to go back this fall when they move over to the silos.

Football is back on!

Here's to a great week. Maybe tomorrow will be a bit more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment