10/3/16

HELLO OCTOBER


I'ts October!! My favorite month. Still waiting on the temperatures to drop, but at least the threat of 100 degree days are over. I actually got a walk in right at 3 o'clock this afternoon, and didn't feel like I was dying (well, at least not from the heat!).

September was a rough month. My allergies were ridiculous. They are still so so bad. I'm not sure what is causing them, but I'm miserable. We are getting ready to move again (again!)...and I'm feeling completely scattered. I've also been super busy with work stuff (yay!). I was thinking that I had been fairly productive this past month...until I looked at my September Goals post. EEK.

SEPTEMBER GOALS
1. Make my daily habits graph. And then, do all the things on it!
2. Complete the Blog-tember Challenge. (sort of!) 
3. Read 5 books. (I read 1 book!!) 
4. Go to Bible Study at church (and keep up with weekly homework).
5. Start the 30 Day Shred.
6. Go to Weight Watchers every week. (missed a week)
7. Stay on track with weekly workouts from Melissa. (did this up until the last week of the month) 
8. Finalize costume for my nephew's wedding reception (Halloween weekend).
9. Try 4 new recipes.

So, not great. But not too awful. I never did my daily habits graph...so I obviously didn't do well with my daily habits. I also did not read 5 books this month. I read one book (ONE!)...but I did start three others. I missed a WW meeting, did not try ANY recipes. Now, I did narrow down the costume ideas to two, but I need to get that done asap. 

OCTOBER GOALS
1.  Make my daily habits graph. And then, do all the things on it!
2.  Finalize our plans to move. 
3.  Read 5 books.
4.  Start new Bible Study at church & continue working through Uninvited study.
5.  Finish the 30 Day Shred.
6.  Go to Weight Watchers every week.
7.  Create a better blogging schedule.
8.  Finalize costume for my nephew's wedding reception (Halloween weekend).
9.  Try 4 new recipes.
10. Watch the Rangers in the post-season!!!
11. Go to a Mavs game. 
12. Try some new recipes.
13. Sign up for first 5k (and train for it!).
14. Make a fall bucket list...and cross some items off!!
15. Find a photography challenge for my Instagram (I need to work on taking more pics). 

Here's to a fabulous October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment