9/30/16

BLOG-TEMBER :: FINALE

Hey there last day of September! I'm a big fan. Mostly because October is TOMORROW!! 

I'm joining in on my first Friday Favorites post with Narci, Erika and Andrea. Woot woot!!!

Y'all....it actually feels like fall here (Dallas). I think it was 75 degrees when I was out earlier. SO so nice!!! And tomorrow? Bring on the pumpkins and all things fall. I just couldn't get myself into the spirit in the 95 degree weather. 

It's also the last day of the blog-tember challenge. I'm sad!! You can see that I have major struggles with blogging regularly...but I just love having a built in prompt everyday. I'm going to try and use some of the days I missed as a continued challenge for October!!  

But today, I wanted to share some words of wisdom.



I just love this...taken from Isaiah 54:10: 


For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed,

but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,
and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,”
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

Can I get an AMEN? Sometimes (lots of times) I get stuck in situations where I feel like there is no way I'm going to make it through. But the great thing about grace is that you can make it through. And, you will. Whatever season of life you are in, whatever personal obstacles you are dealing with...you are wrapped in God's love. You are covered in HIS peace. You will make it through. I saw a quote the other day that said something like "you have survived 100% of your most difficult days". Wow! Just keep pressing forward!!!


It's my nephew's birthday weekend. His 11th (!!!) birthday is Tuesday, but we are celebrating him all day Saturday. He has a football game in the morning, but then it's pizza, gifts and the Ranger game tomorrow night!!


Y'all, this is the last week of my first ever Bible Study. We have been doing The Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer at church. I was so NERVOUS to start it. Not because of the study, but because I was going to a class where I didn't know anyone. That is just so outside of my comfort zone!! But, the lessons have been amazing. And, I've made a great friend who invited me to an additional study on Monday nights. We are doing Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst. I'm so sad I put off Bible Study this long!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment