3/2/15

HAPPY MARCH Y'ALL!!!

Um, it's March!!

I feel like this year is zipping by. Which is silly, when I think about it, because I've done a whole lot of NOTHING most of the days!!

Proof: here's a recap of my February goals. I'm not even sure why I wrote them out a month ago.

:: work out 10 times
:: hit the 25 pounds lost mark 
:: refinish buffet
:: refinish dining room chairs
:: go to eye doctor and get new glasses & contacts
:: get new phones
:: go to church every Sunday (MISSED ONE)
:: daily exercises
:: go to Stock Show (with Dalton!)
:: do the Cowtown 5k
:: blog 10 times
:: read 8 books
:: read Bible regularly
:: work on budget (ongoing)
:: cards calender (send!)
:: make bracelet
:: go to WW meeting EVERY Tuesday
:: wash Jeep (seriously)
:: start organizing my pictures
:: run special for TND

The good news is I did work out several times. I quit keeping track, but I'm fairly certain it was at least 10 times...so we are just gonna go with that. And, we've done our daily exercises EVERY day. Shocking...but yay! We missed a Sunday at Church. I did read 4 books. But my whole goal was to read 5 a month...so I'm in a perpetual state of playing catch up now. I missed one WW meeting (this past week...thank you icy roads). According to the scale at home I am down 25 pounds...but it likes to mess with me. So, we'll see what happens tomorrow night at my meeting.

Anyway, I'm feeling motivated to start accomplishing more of the things I want to accomplish (about time, yes?!). I keep thinking if I set less goals, I'd be more likely to get them checked off. But, I'm never one to make it easy on myself.  I'm being just as ambitious with my March goals. Pray for me.
:: work out 15 times
:: hit the 35 pounds lost mark
:: refinish buffet & dining room chairs
:: get new clothes for Vegas trip (I need new clothes in the worst way!!)
:: go to eye doctor and get new glasses & contacts
:: get new phones
:: go to church every Sunday
:: finish (and win!) the diet bet I started in Feb.
:: daily exercises
:: new makeup!!!
:: get the ball rolling with school stuff
:: color hair
:: blog 10 times
:: read 9 books (eek)
:: read Bible regularly
:: work on budget (ongoing)
:: cards calender (send!)
:: make bracelet
:: go to WW meeting EVERY Tuesday
:: wash Jeep (seriously)
:: start organizing my pictures
:: go to VEGAS (end of month)

Basically, it's a lot more of the same. One of these days I will get that silly buffet (and my dining room chairs) redone. And my Jeep. I'm honestly ashamed at how long it's been since it's been properly washed and detailed. It's sad.

The good news is there is a lot of shopping planned for the month. I have put off buying stuff for so long that now I almost have no choice but to go get ALL THE THINGS. Ha. That should be fun though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment