3/25/15

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY

Happy Wednesday Y'all!!!

I had my weigh in/meeting last night...and I was pretty pumped about going. I weigh at home everyday...so I knew I was going to have a loss. In the past, there have been some discrepancies between my scale and the one at the meeting...but last night they were pretty close.

I lost 3.4 for a total of 28.2.

YAY!!!

Last week, I was so close to the 25 pounds lost mark...and now, I'm close to 30 pounds lost. I could get used to those kind of results!! Ha.

I do feel like the more I lose, the more motivation/momentum I have. I'm hoping I don't lose it all on vacation!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So excited for you, lady! Meanwhile, I'm over here, trying to get my ish together. I can't stay motivated for very long these days. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So excited for you, lady! Meanwhile, I'm over here, trying to get my ish together. I can't stay motivated for very long these days. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete