3/4/15

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY

I went to my meeting last night...not really sure what to expect. My scales at home seem to be anything but consistent...and my weight can fluctuate up to 5 pounds a day. I just kind of said a prayer before I left for my weigh in. 

It must have worked! I lost 1.6 for a total of 23. My scale at home has me down to 25 pounds lost (or 27 on a good day) but...WW is my "official" scale so we will just go with that.

A couple of years ago, I lost almost 40 pounds at Weight Watchers. And then I hit a really rough patch in my life and gained it all back..plus about 25 pounds. While it's super depressing to admit, I am excited that most of that "extra" weight is almost gone. I still have such a long (LONG) road ahead of me, but I feel like I'm finally getting some footing. 

How are y'all?

No comments:

Post a Comment