5/27/15

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY


I lost 0.6 lbs this past week. That's six tenths of a pound. Last week, I lost 0.4. So that is a pound in the last two weeks. I'm at 33.4 pounds lost. Super close to the 35 pound lost mark...which is exciting. I'm a little frustrated at how slow it's taking. But, I'm also the reason it's going so slow. 

I'm struggling with tracking and activity. So you know...basically the two main components to weight loss. Ha. We have been eating out a lot. I'm honestly not all that sure how I've managed to lose (albeit slowly) the last few weeks. I do drink a ton of water...and I think that is the main thing that is saving me right now.

It's rained like crazy here (North Texas)....so outside activity is tricky. We were walking almost everyday before my dad got injured. And since then, it seems like it is raining or about to rain when we are ready to walk. I could go to the gym, but I always seem to find an excuse.

In one breath, I say how important losing this weight is for me. For health and vanity reasons. And, in nearly the same breath, I'm talking about how I hate to track my food and work out in the gym. Clearly, my priorities are messed up.

I set a goal to get all "greens" with my Fitbit app. I'm going to go ahead and spoil that for y'all. I've failed. I'm going to keep trying though. And, I'm challenging myself to track what I eat...because I think I am more likely to stay on plan when I see the actual points of what I'm consuming. 

My goal next week is to hit the 35 pounds lost mark. Totally attainable...if I will just stick to my plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment