5/16/15

CATCH UP

I've been MIA for a while. Things got crazy. But, I thought I would do a small catch up post and then try to get on top of things with blogging!

:: It has rained almost everyday.
:: I turned another year older.
:: I have started lots of projects and have not finished any of them.
:: I've hit the 32.4 pounds lost mark (slowly but surely!).
:: I signed up for a summer Bible study that I'm really excited about.
:: I got accepted into the teaching program at DBU.
:: My dad had back surgery after falling off a ladder (so thankful he's going to be ok!).
:: I've spent lots of time loving on Daphne. We are best buds now. She is such a sweet girl.
:: I've seen some live music a couple of times - loving the patio weather (minus the rain).

It doesn't seem like much...but I feel like we are constantly on the go. I need to get better about documenting stuff, because my memory isn't cutting it. Ha.

One thing I know for sure is that I haven't set any goals in a while...and I have accomplished absolutely NOTHING. So, I'm working on my goals for the rest of the month. If I know anything about myself, it's that I HAVE to write it down or it's just never going to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment