10/6/15

CAPTAIN QUIT

via

Obviously, I've abandoned my big plans for the write 31 days challenge. Though I am EXTREMELY good at making plans and not finishing them....I actually hate doing it. BUT...I was just biting of more than I could chew with that particular challenge. By the third day, I was actually dreading trying to come up with a blog post. And, that's really the opposite of why I blog. It's supposed to be fun, right?!

Anyway...so even though I'm quitting that particular challenge,  I am still going to push myself to blog some more this month. Maybe even a couple of "wear this room" type posts....because I do find them fun....when I'm in the mood. Ha.

Other than that....not a whole lot going on around here. I'm currently watching PLL on Netflix and trying to get motivated to do all the chores I did not do this weekend.

Going to my weigh in tonight....praying for another loss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment