10/1/15

INSPIRED BY :: JOANNA GAINES

Like everyone else that has watched the show, I'm absolutely in love with Fixer Upper on HGTV. I adore Chip and Joanna. They are just the cutest...not to mention how talented they both are. And Joanna's look always kills it. I love how she always pulls simple, classic pieces...she looks modes...but still chic. LOVE it.

So, for today's inspired look, I had to go with Joanna!
source

I just loooove it. The sweater, the boots. The hair color (ha!). Everything. So...here is my look inspired by the above picture.
sweater / jeans / boots / ring / earrings / necklace / bag / polish 

Everything in this look can be purchased at Kohl's...with the exception of the bag (Target) and boots (Country Outfitter). The boots are the most expensive thing  (I think everything else added together is less than the cost of the boots)..but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them...and would definitely get my wear out of them.

I'm not much of a jeggings girl, but I think this longer babydoll sweater is perfect for covering up the trouble areas, right?! And, there used to be a hard and fast rule about not mixing leather colors. But, here I am mixing two different brows with grey and black....and I think it's okay. In fact...it's one thing I think Joanna is great at...both in her fashion and interior design skills.


So, that was a fun start for this month long challenge I'm doing. I've actually got a few more Joanna Gaines looks as well as Fixer Upper room I am hoping to use for inspiration pieces later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment