10/2/15

WEAR THIS ROOM

Day 2 of my Inspired Outfits challenge. I'm already struggling! Ha. Story of my life.

But, I had this cute image that I pinned earlier this week...so I thought it would be a fun wear this room subject.
source


Adorable, right?! Okay, so here is the outfit I came up with based on the above image.

shirt / jeans / jacket / earrings / bracelet / bag / shoes


I've been wanting those shoes forever. Leopard is totally a neutral. I think I'm actually going to put them on my weight loss rewards list. And the bracelet is SO fun...and it's like $8. Yay for bargains!!!

Okay, so I'm going to try to get a little more organized for the rest of the challenge....that way I'm not scrambling to get a post done in the late afternoon/evening.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

click image to see all posts in this 31 day challenge

1 comment: