12/12/16

LET'S CHAT :: CHRISTMAS DECOR

Hey!! It's Tuesday!! That means it's time for another Talk About It Tuesday! And apparently...it's the only day of the week I post anymore. Ha!


So, we thought it would be fun to have some Christmas prompts this month...but you can always post about whatever you want to "talk about". Today's prompt is Christmas decor. Which, I LOVE. But, sadly...I'm not pulling out any of my decor this year. I KNOW...such a bummer. But we are about to move and and all of our stuff is in storage...and it's just not the year for all of that. 


I did want to show my tree though...from last year (or maybe the year before?). I just LOVE the traditional green/red/white but with a fun twist.


And here is my wreath. I think it needs some stuff though!!


I am working on my mom's tree this week (late!)...and we are doing gold and red...so I'm excited to see how that turns out. I thought I would also show some my FAVORITE Christmas decor inspiration. If you don't follow Dina...well, you should!! SO MUCH FUN!!

I can't wait to see your Christmas decor! And be sure to check out my friend, co-host (and marathon runner!) Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment