12/2/16

HELLO DECEMBER

Well, now that the 2nd day of December is almost over, I thought I'd come share my goals for the month! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that the year is almost over. SO crazy. C and I were sitting on the couch (watching the Cowboys win!!!) last night and said we could not believe that Thanksgiving was a week ago. It feels like yesterday!


I'm not even going to pretend that I have it together, like ever. But this year has taken the cake for being OUT.OF.CONTROL. Y'all know that The Sound of Music meme with Julie Andrews dancing in the field with the caption "this is me not caring about..."? That basically sums up my year. The dot dot dot and everything. Yikes.

But...I so do not want the year to end on that note...so I'm going to try my darndest to make the most of these last twenty something days of 2016.

First, a check in on my November goals:

NOVEMBER GOALS
1. Make my monthly checklist/graph (and do it!). 
2. Blog more. I have some fun stuff planned for this month, so this should be easy!
3. Go to my Weight Watchers meetings and recommit. 
4. Finish the 30 Day Shred (level 1).
5. Try to take a photo every day on Instagram (follow me!!). 
6. Read 5 books. 
7. Go to Waco/Silos with my Grandmother (and C!).
8. Celebrate our 8 year anniversary!!!
9. Clean dressers and organize paperwork.
10. Get Christmas Cards done!
11. Do my first 5K!


Not great. But not awful. I did go to most of my meetings this month (except Thanksgiving week). But I'm not sure "recommit" would be something I could check off. Ha. I also failed miserably on the 30 Day Shred. Our current living situation makes this a bit tricky...and requires extra planning for space...and obviously I just didn't make that a priority. I think I read a book this month? So not a year for reading. I did get my Christmas card pictures made. Just need to get the design done! I'm putting off the 5k...maybe I'll do it this month...but for sure in January!

One thing I wanted to do was make some Weight Watchers specific goals. I see a lot of girls on Instagram doing this, and I thought that would be fun. And, hopefully...motivating for me.


Here's what else I'd like to do this month!

DECEMBER GOALS
1.  WW goals
2.  Make my monthly checklist/graph (and do it!). 
3.  Blog more
4.  Enjoy vacation!
5.  Try to take a photo every day on Instagram (follow me!!). 
6.  Start brainstorming ideas for making 2017 FABULOUS.
7.  Go see Christmas lights. 
8.  Clean dressers and organize paperwork. 
9.  Get Christmas Cards done!
10. Slow down and enjoy the season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment