1/9/15

SHE BLOGS

So much for good blogging intentions in the new year! I have been super busy playing catch up with design work. And answering emails (because I didn't for almost 2 weeks!). 

But, I've also been really, really, SUPER busy...


watching Scandal!! Ha. I've seen people talk about it on Facebook for a couple of years...but I didn't think I would be interested. I mean, Sunday nights are for football. And Revenge. And now Madame Secretary (love!). 

But, on January 1st, the hubs and I were laying on the couch and thought why not try one episode on Netflix. HA. It's taken every ounce of self control not to watch all the episodes while C is at work. But as soon as he gets home...I'm like "let's do this!". Such a good show. 

We've also been working out. Shocking, I know.  But, I assure you it's about the most pathetic attempt at working out anyone has seen. It's super cold here, so I can only manage about 10 minutes outside before I feel like my muscles may snap in two. Which is a good thing...because 10 minutes seems to also be about as much endurance as I have anyway. We keep plugging along though. 

Last night, we even went to the gym. It was just too cold to even think about doing our regular walk outdoors. And I mean, we pay for the gym membership when we pay our rent every month...so why not use it, right? 

I missed my weigh in this week because I was at the doctor. Nothing serious, just allergies/sinus/asthma issues (they all hate the heater!...makes me sick every year). But, I am looking forward to next week. Praying I hit the 20 pound mark!! 

I still haven't taken down our tree. It just makes me so sad. I got a bunch of ornament organizers though, so that is making the process a little bit more enticing. Maybe I will finish it this weekend. Of course, I'll probably just be watching Scandal...

1 comment:

  1. Good for you working out! I, on the other hand, haven't seen a gym in weeks... :/ I have, however, taken my Christmas tree down. Hahaha. I always hate doing it because our house looks so naked without all the Christmas stuff! But oh well. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete