4/2/15

HAPPY APRIL



It finally feels like spring around here. I'm not sure how I feel about that...as I dread Texas summers. I guess I'll try and enjoy the beautiful blooms and not-too-hot weather as long as it lasts.

Once again, I didn't get much marked off my monthly goals. March was a difficult month...and unlike other months, it seemed to drag on. Hopefully this month will be different!

MARCH GOALS
:: work out 15 times
:: hit the 35 pounds lost mark
:: refinish buffet & dining room chairs
:: get new clothes for Vegas trip (I need new clothes in the worst way!!)
:: go to eye doctor and get new glasses & contacts
:: get new phones
:: go to church every Sunday
:: finish (and win!) the diet bet I started in Feb.
:: daily exercises
:: new makeup!!!
:: get the ball rolling with school stuff
:: color hair
:: blog 10 times
:: read 9 books (eek)
:: read Bible regularly
:: work on budget (ongoing)
:: cards calender (send!)
:: make bracelet
:: go to WW meeting EVERY Tuesday
:: wash Jeep (seriously)
:: start organizing my pictures
:: go to VEGAS (end of month)

I didn't quite hit the 35lb lost mark. I forgot to do my Weigh In Wednesday post yesterday, but I lost .8 which put me at 29 pounds down. While I'm grateful for the loss, it was pretty anti-climatic. I'm looking forward to (finally) hitting the THIRTY! pound mark next week!! Fingers crossed.

We had to postpone our Vegas trip. Hopefully we will be able to go this fall.
I feel like a few of those things (umm the dining room chairs and buffet as well as cleaning my Jeep) may never get done!! But I have the best intentions every month. Ha.

I am going to try and do things a little different this month...to see if I can't be more successful with my goals.



Read the Bible regularly. I downloaded the She Reads Truth app, and I think I'm going to do the Bible in a year plan.
Work out at least 4x a week. I've been doing pretty good about walking. I just want to stick with this!
Go to my Weight Watcher meeting every week. I consistently do better when I go for my weigh in and stay for the meeting.
Hit the 35 pound lost mark. I'll need to lose 6 pounds this month to hit this goal. Completely do-able.
Read 5 books. I'm in a reading zone right now. Loving Beverly Lewis (Amish) books.
Blog 5 times. I blogged 4x last month. I can do it!! Ha.
Take a picture a day. I missed yesterday (naturally). But I've been wanting to do this for a while and now that we have new phones...I don't have an excuse not to.
Start planning C's birthday. It will be here before I know it!! Lots of ideas already!
Budgeting (continued). Didn't do so good in March with the budget. Thinking of rereading some Dave Ramsey to get in the right frame of mind.
Make weekly goals (and you know, DO them). Hoping this will help me be a bit more focused (and accomplished) this month. We'll see how it goes!

Keeping things pretty simple this month. Here's to a happy and blessed April!

No comments:

Post a Comment