9/30/15

BLOG-TEMBER :: FAREWELL

Today's PromptA farewell coffee date. Take some time to breath, sip a warm drink, and share with your new blogging buddies.



Okay, so this photo cracks me up. I sent it via text to my husband a couple of weeks ago. I was super busy with work and had basically been sitting on the computer all day. I don't drink a lot of coffee at home...but I'm all about staying hydrated! And sonic ice. All the sonic ice. Also, I sit on the floor...at the coffee table...to work. Because...my cat literally takes up the whole couch....and doesn't budge. Nice, right?


I had big intentions for posting everyday during blog-tember. I really did. But, this month just got away from me. I literally keep thinking the beginning of August was a few weeks ago. Um, no. I'm not going to argue though. October is the first of my favorite 3 months of the year. 

Even though I didn't get a chance to post a lot this month, I did get to read several posts from those of you that did. I found lots of new blogs to check in on. Yay!!

I thought for today's post....I would share my progress (or again...lack there of) on my September goals, as well as my goals for October. 

SEPTEMBER GOALS
1. Participate in the blog-tember challenge. 12 out of 30 isn't too shabby. I'm counting it!

2. Continue deep cleaning (& purging/organizing) the apartment. There still seems to be a lot to do (there probably will always be something...I'm kind of OCD). But..I did make some progress.

3. Decorate for fall. FAIL.

4. Go to all my WW meetings. I did this!!! I didn't stay for all of the meetings...but I did weigh in every week...and I'm proud to say that I lost 5.4 pounds this week.

5. The buffet. Seriously...we shall throw a party if/when this ever gets done. Hangs head in shame.

6. Fall wreath. Nope. 

7. Church every Sunday. Sadly, no.

8. Read 5 books. I read three. THREE. That's a bit of an improvement...but still not hitting my goals for the month/year.

9. Set up budget. Yikes. 

10. Send out cards. I have a stack of mail that needs to be sent out. I'm awful at this.

11. FOOTBALL. This is something that will always get checked off. Not a real struggle for me. 

12. Redo design site. Nope.

13. Schedule family pics. Nope

14. Walk 20 miles. DID it. I really blew it up one week this month. I love my fitbit...it challenges me. Now I just need to be consistent. 

15. Continue reading the Old Testament. Not as much as I wanted, but I did get some read.


1. Lose 40 pounds. I need to lose 6.4 to hit this goal.

2. Fall bucket list. Mark some of those things off!

3. Walk 25 miles. I'm going to try to do this beyond just my daily fitbit steps...but we'll see.

4. Redo design site. hopefully I'll have time.

5. Family pics. Need to do!!

6. Continue reading the Old Testament. Need to be more consistent with this.

7. Buffet. Ugh.

8. Blog more. More on this below. 

9. Read 5 books. Trying this again. I have about 10 books on my nightstand/Kindle. 

10. Taylor Swift. Insert freak out here. And yes, I'm in my thirties. Don't judge. 

And....because this post isn't long enough. And because I love to try and bite off more than I can chew.....



I wasn't going to do this this year. I attempted it two years ago, and actually completed it (go me!) last year. But, I just couldn't think of anything to write about for a whole month for this year. However....I have a kind of fun challenge for myself...so I'm seriously considering it. We'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment