9/3/15

BLOG-TEMBER : MOOD BOARD

Thursday, September 3: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board that describes your blog. 

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16


I started blogging about 10 years ago. I basically shared my daily rambles. And, that was great...for then. Now, that would make for some BORING reads. Ha. 

I've struggled a lot with blogging in the last few years. Our daily routines are pretty, well..um routine. Plus I just don't feel the need to share the details of my everyday. But, I do like sharing and writing. And, I love reading other blogs.

So, I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out where to go from here with this blog.
  • Here's to finding, creating and sharing all the pretty things.
  • I love a good to-do list. And despite my penchant for leaving a lot of things unchecked, I continue to make plans for the future. I like sharing them as a (semi) accountability tool.
  • Books, books, books. All the books! I love seeing what others are reading...and sharing what is on my bookshelf. 
  • If you've been around any time at all, you know I'm on a weight loss journey. I love using this blog as a platform to share all about that.
  • Most of all, I just want my blog to be a fun, comfortable, and inspiring place. It's a great creative outlet, but I especially love making new friends! So glad you're here!!

3 comments:

  1. your mood board makes me so happy! so glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the collage! I'm getting ready to read over my post and get it published...it's still the 3rd!!! I would LOVE to learn how to make a collage like yours...it looks awesome!

    Thanks for sharing!

    PS - I have only been blogging about a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures you chose and the shapes in this collage! I spy Audrey! Awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete