9/20/15

BLOG-TEMBER :: GUILTY

So, I kind of dropped the ball on the whole blog-tember challenge. Yikes.

But, I'm determined to get back on track...and what better way than sharing a few of my guilty pleasures with you guys?


































-I watch Pretty Little Liars almost everyday. I just put it on Netflix and then work or clean house or whatever. It's so cheesy...but I just love it.

-I also love to watch the Harry Potter movies when I'm doing things around the house. I've watched them so many times it's not even funny.

-Other television/movie guilty pleasures include: Friends, Gilmore Girls, NCIS and National Treasure movies.

-I love love love a good road trip. It doesn't matter where we are going...or if we are actually going anywhere. Just love hitting the open road.

-Clouds. I have about 100 cloud pictures on my phone. Love.

-All the magazines. I have finally put a moratorium on the magazine purchases...for now. I could buy them all.

-Speaking of buying them all...mascara is another guilty pleasure. I'm always trying to find one better than the others.

What are your guilty pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment