9/4/15

BLOG-TEMBER : PASSION

Today's Prompt: What are you passionate about?


There are the obvious things: my faith, my husband, my family and friends. And, of course...my sweet rescue kitty (and animal rescue in general). At the end of the day, these are the most important things to me...and the rest of it is just icing on the cake. 

one / two / three / four



Despite the roller coaster that is my weight loss journey, getting healthy is a really important thing to me. I wake up with the best intentions everyday. The fact is, I just FEEL better when I take care of myself. And getting healthy allows me to be a better wife, daughter, friend, etc. It's important to me...but it needs to be a bigger priority!!! 

I am truly passionate about our home being a welcoming place. I know my husband appreciates coming home to a clean, organized home, and I love watching him settle into his favorite chair with Daphne as soon as he gets home. 

I love decorating and making a happy home. But, we are currently renting and I struggle with embracing this "temporary" place. Design is a big part of my life, but I often have a difficult time putting it into play with our home. I need to make use of all those pinned images and fancy this place up! Ha. 

Naturally, I'm pretty passionate about Texas. I just love living here. Texas Forever Y'all!

Some of the other things I'm passionate about are great "fillers" in my life. I have a tendency to obsess about things far more than I actually live them out, I need to work on that!! Making this collage/list has definitely brought that to my attention. I'm excited to start focusing on the icing!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely know the challenge of trying to make a rented space your own--we're in our 3rd rented home since getting married. But you're right, that even if the house isn't perfect, it can still be clean and organized and a welcoming and comfortable space!

    ReplyDelete