11/1/16

LET'S TALK :: HELLO NOVEMBER


It's NOVEMBER!! I know I said that October was my favorite month in last month's goals post. But y'all? October 2016 kind of blew. We'll blame strep throat and 90 degree days and just agree to move on, k?!

Well, it wasn't all bad. I will share a few fun things from last month:::


My nephew turned ELEVEN. I can't even deal with this. He's moving into the pre-teen stage...in that he is starting to know brands and specific athletes. Things are getting expensive! But he is also growing into a little man. He has a big big heart and I just love him so much!! He's the kid that made me an Aunt. And, that is one of my favorite things to be!!


The Cowboys are killing it. I've been a fan for a long time. And it feels like it's been a long-long time since it has been this fun to watch the games. I look forward to Sunday all week.


We went to a wedding this past weekend. It was actually another nephew (that I inherited after marrying C). It was such a cute little wedding. Some of the wedding party and guests changed into super hero costumes for the reception. We were going to, but ended up chickening out. Ha. #old


And, I got to see the kiddos tonight. How cute are they? So much sass!! I remember being SO excited for Halloween as a kid. Like could not get through the day excited. I miss that!!! Thankful I still get to celebrate with the kidlets though!

Okay...on to the goals for this month!!

NOVEMBER GOALS
1. Make my monthly checklist/graph (and do it!). 
2. Blog more. I have some fun stuff planned for this month, so this should be easy!
3. Go to my Weight Watchers meetings and recommit. 
4. Finish the 30 Day Shred (level 1).
5. Try to take a photo every day on Instagram (follow me!!). 
6. Read 5 books. 
7. Go to Waco/Silos with my Grandmother (and C!).
8. Celebrate our 8 year anniversary!!!
9. Clean dressers and organize paperwork.
10. Get Christmas Cards done!
11. Do my first 5K!

One more thing. Melissa and I are so excited to announce that we will be starting a weekly link up on Tuesdays called "Talk About it Tuesday". We will be launching it in 2 weeks, on the 15th of this month. SO be sure to come back to our blogs and link up!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! What are we going to talk about on Tuesdays? I cant wait for more blogging from you!

    ReplyDelete