11/29/16

LET'S TALK :: FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES



Hey y'all!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I was so sad the 4 day weekend was over yesterday!! I love hanging out with my family (especially C). We had so much fun over the break...and I may have gotten a little spoiled to having him around all day! 

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to dive in to Christmas!! AmIright?!! I thought I would kick things off with a Talk About It Tuesday :: Christmas Movie Edition! Fun!!!

Let's just get this out of the way first: I've never seen It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street or even A Christmas Story. I know! You'll soon see that I prefer my Christmas movies of the cheesy variety. Totally okay though, right? 


British movies for the win!! I also LOVE to watch the Harry Potter series during the Christmas season..it's not especially Christmas themed...but it fits.


My kind of classics! C has NEVER seen Christmas Vacation! I've tried to get him to watch it several times and he always falls asleep?! I don't get it!! When I was younger, my entire family used to spend Thanksgiving at my grandparents, and would all curl up and watch it over and over and over.


I told y'all, CHEESY!!! But there is something so fun about these films. We just watched Christmas with the Kranks Sunday night!!


More classics, in my opinion. And after you watch these, you should probably follow up with the sequels. Especially if corny is your thang!


So The Family Stone is a movie I have mixed emotions about. I HATE watching sad movies. I get so mad when a movie makes me cry (again, cheesy is where it's at). And this movie made me ALL kinds of emotional. BUT...I also cried from laughing SO stinkin' hard...so it works out. And y'all? The 12 Dates of Christmas is pretty much the ultimate in cheese, but I can watch it over and over and over. Probably because Zack Morris is in it.


And, what's Christmas without a little Vince Vaughn? I love 4 Christmases. So cute.

What are your favorite Christmas movies? Feel free to link up and Talk About It!! Don't forget to visit my friend and co-host Melissa!


**Also linking up with Shelly and Katy as well as Crystal for their Tuesday link-ups. Be sure to check them out too!!

4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike, because I posted about the same thing today. I have to say, I have never seen The Holiday but saw that it was on Netflix so I think I need to watch it. Thanks for hosting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Holiday is probably one of my FAVORITE movies! It never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing about these posts is being reminded of a few I forgot I loved! Jingle All the Way is a fave for me too that I forgot about. Thanks so much for linking with Spiel the Beans!

    Shelly||The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these lists!! So many I left off - maybe I should just take a couple of sick days and hunker down and knock some off my list. I've also never seen It's a Wonderful Life - that will have to change this year! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete