4/7/15

WEEKLY GOALS

If you've been following my blog much at all, you know I love a good to-do list. I'm a goal setting kind of girl. Unfortunately, I'm not always so good at the follow thru. So, I'm trying something new this month. I have some bigger goals for the month, but I thought I would try and set some smaller weekly goals.

I saw Hannah's breakdown for her monthly goals and loved the idea. Hopefully this will simplify things for me as I set some weekly goals. I'm using the following categories: spiritual, financial, mental, physical, personal, family, social, creative and professional. I may not use every category every week though.

SPIRITUAL: Read thru She Reads Truth daily Bible reading. Go to church Sunday.

FINANCIAL: Work towards finalizing budget (I've been slacking!).

MENTAL: Read at least 1 book.

PHYSICAL: Walk at least 4x (I've been slacking with this too). Go to WW.

PERSONAL: Get up by 10 every morning (so this will probably require going to sleep before 3 or 4!)

FAMILY: Spend quality time (no tv/social media) with C.

CREATIVE: Take a photo everyday. Blog 3x.

PROFESSIONAL: Finish paperwork for school (pray over this). Wrap up all open orders for design stuff.

Seems easy enough, right?! Praying for more success with this method. Hope y'all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment