4/8/15

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY

Another Wednesday, another weigh in.

I woke up Tuesday morning and immediately weighed (at home) per my daily ritual. It had me at super low (for me, right now anyway) number. I weighed a couple more times...just to double check. Ha. Not sure what that says about my confidence in that number.

I ate out A LOT last week/weekend. Seriously. Every night starting Tuesday night. And every meal over the three day weekend (except breakfasts...which I didn't eat at all. And Sunday dinner we finally cooked). I'm a little shocked that the scale showed a loss at home. And, while I was excited about the new low number...I was also trying to not get my hopes up in case the scale at the meeting said something totally different.

But, it was a good week. I lost 2.2 pounds this past week!!



So I'm at 31.2 lost so far. Yay!!

I didn't work out much last week and ate out so much...so I'm not sure what to think. But...I have noticed I don't eat AS MUCH when I eat. Lots of salads or grilled chicken. I'm also not snacking as much. So maybe that is helping me out. Either way, I need to get back to tracking my points...if anything, that helps me to not overeat. 

Plugging right along. I've got my eye on the 50 lb mark. That's my next big goal. Secretly hoping to hit it before my brother's high school graduation in June. I would need to lose 2 pounds every week to do that. So, we'll see. 

I get so discouraged with how far I still have to go. I mean it's sad, but 30 pounds is a drop in the bucket compared to what I need to lose. I was expressing this to C...and he reminded me that 30 pounds is a lot of weight. My niece weighs about 30 pounds...and I can barely lift her. I certainly can't hold her for very long. It's crazy to think I was carrying that around all day everyday this time last year!

1 comment: