9/19/16

BLOG-TEMBER :: FAVORITE POSTS

Love that today's blog-tember prompt is to list some of our favorite posts we've done. I love it because some of my favorite posts....ARE BLOG-TEMBER POSTS!! If you follow my blog for any time at all, you'll see that consistency is something I struggle with. In blogging and general day-to-day life (insert eye covering emoji here).


But, I love that Bailey gives us all these great topics to blog about, and the community to share our posts. It's definitely much more motivating than going about it on my own.


It was so fun to go back and look at my music posts from each year. This is one area of my life I am very consistent in! You can see my post from this year, last year, and the year before.


Another favorite is the "what I want to be when I grow up" post. I'm still referring back to that one for ideas. One of these days, I might figure it out!

all the sources are in the original post
This is probably one of my favorite mood boards I've ever created. It's SO me. Still.

sources linked in original post
 And this is probably my favorite "fashion" type post. To be perfectly honest...my personal clothing choices these days are less than inspiring. Mostly because I refuse to buy clothes until I lose some weight....even though I struggle feeling confident with the clothes I currently own. But that's a sad post for another day. Today...I thought I would share this post...because I would glady wear any of these cute outfits any day!


Two years ago, I stretched my initial blog-tember success into 31 days of blogging about a single topic. I chose to blog about my weight loss. You can check out the original post to see a link to all my 31 posts for that month. I'm sad to say that I'm STILL in the same boat, struggling just as much, if not more, than I was then. But, it has been motivating to go back and read through all my posts. I'm seriously considering doing this challenge again this year...to get myself by on track! 

No comments:

Post a Comment