9/8/16

BLOG-TEMBER :: HOME INSPIRATION

I LOVE decorating. LOVE it. And I get so giddy when bloggers do home tours. So today's blog-tember prompt is SO FUN.
We are about to move (again) and basically everything we own is in storage. I've already decided we are going to completely overhaul the living room situation. We have had our furniture since before we got married...and it is just time for some new stuff. Daphne (the cat) had to be trained not to scratch EVERYTHING...but that was a costly lesson. RIP couch. And coffee table. And leather chair. Sad times.

So, while I wait to have a new space to play with...I've been dreaming up some ideas. I thought it would be fun to share what I've got in mind for the living room.


We probably won't do much beyond the living room...until we buy a home. But...that doesn't stop me from playing with the idea of redoing our bedroom. I think I really just like pretend shopping...almost as much as the real thing. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I heart so many of these items! That rug, drooling! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete