9/13/16

BLOG-TEMBER :: THE SWITCH

So today's blog-tember prompt is .... If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be? Why? Fun, right?

I couldn't pick just one. In fact...I probably thought of about 10 different people that I'd like to experience their life...just for a day. But, in true over-thinker form...I realized I wouldn't want to experience ALL facets of their life. Ahem, Jennifer Aniston. I could not deal with the constant paparazzi. Probably not even for a day. 




So first up, Joanna Gaines. I just ADORE her. Her style, her talent, her business sense. Her relationship with her husband and kids. Her faith. ADORE. I think it would be so fun to get an inside look at what it's like to be her, what her design process is. I'd also like to raid her closet...Ha!

And Carrie Underwood. I can not carry a tune to save my life. It's bad. So, I would probably spend all day singing. EVERYTHING. My coffee order, my phone conversations, my play by play of whatever is on tv. I think her style is equally fabulous and she just seems like a down home girl. So while it would be a huge departure from my everyday life (in just about every way)...it'd also be sort of comfortable. And, my legs would look amazing for 24 hours! 

1 comment: