9/12/16

BLOG-TEMBER :: INSTAGRAM INSPIRED AND BOOK LOVE

Happy Monday!

I'm a little behind on my blog-tember posts. So, I thought I would combine yesterday's post (Instagram Faves) and today's post (Book Love).  Totally fitting...because scrolling through IG and reading are probably two of my favorite things to do. Especially when I should be doing other things. Can I get an amen!?

First up...Instagram favorites.....I have several friends that are obviously my favorites...but I'll highlight them later this month. And, I thought I would save my favorite weight loss/fitness follows for another post as well. For today's post, I'm sharing my favorite fashion, travel, home decor and other random fun follows!


SoulScripts by Jordan Lee....such a sweet girl.

KellyPurkey...I used to follow her scrapbooking...but now I follow her for all her travel pictures.

Alyson_Haley....of the blog Sequins & Things. Love her style. And she is spending some time in London right now...so that is fun to follow.

Gladys.Warden of the blog Steeltoes and Stilletos. A (gorgeous) Texas girl with great style. And a cute dog!


Hunted_Interior. LOVE this blog and IG account. Such great style. Makes me want to paint all my walls black and have super chic furniture. ha!

MegDuerkeson...of the blog Whatever. LOVE her fun colorful life!! So much joy!!

MrsAaronWatson...as in the singer Aaron Watson's wife. Kim is one of my favorite follows. Her kids are precious. I love her husband's music...and she has the best heart.

TheHappyGoose...Lindsay is a local girl and just looks like a sweetheart.

And now...BOOKS!!!

I just read Sting by Sandra Brown. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sandra. She lives in my hometown...and I usually get sucked into her books immediately. They do follow a similar pattern...and there are usually a few scenes that are a bit much for me. But...I just always look forward to her newest release. She actually served on the PTA with my Grandmother back in the day. My Gin (grandmother) was the librarian at my elementary school...and Sandra's kids went to the same school.

Anyway...Sting. It was good. Not my favorite of Sandra's...but it did keep me guessing for a bit...and actually surprised me in the end...so that is good.


I am currently reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I got it the day it came out, but I am just now sitting down to read it. I've read mixed reviews...and I think that has given me some pause about reading it quicker. But, I am excited to revisit some of my favorite characters. And yes, I am in my (late) thirties. It's fine.


I'm also in the middle of our Ladies Bible Study. We are doing Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer. So far, it is really challenging m.e. I've gone through quite a funk the last several months (years?!) and this book is really opening my eyes to a lot of places I've not been spiritually strong. Especially my prayer life.



Liane Moriarty's Truly Madly Guilty, Beth Moore's Audacious, and The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney are all on my to-read shelf.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  3. The circumstances about what NuCulture can accomplish for your wellness and fitness get into three ranges:

    Those with a decent contract of proof behind them;

    Those that have a tad bit of proof, as are viewed as uncertain; and

    Those with no proof support them.

    We're going to worry about the initial two.

    What I'm going to let you know might come as a shock...



    http://www.athletediets.org/nuculture-side-effects/

    ReplyDelete