9/4/16

BLOG-TEMBER :: GOALS


Technically, it's the final hours of day four and I'm just getting to the day two prompt. All you ever needed to know about my personality can be found in that one sentence.

But...now that I've got that out of my system (ha!), I'm determined to get caught up over the next few days and finish the month strong!! Yay.

For the last few months, I've really been focusing on trying to develop good 'habits'. I work from home. I have for the past seven years. For some, this would be the perfect opportunity to get tons of things done. For me, it's been an opportunity to develop LOTS of bad habits. Habits that I'm having a difficult time shaking. So, I decided to make this little graph with all of my daily/weekly goals and then I'm able to check it off during the month. I'm a visual person...so I figured this would be great. And it was, for July. I'm not sure what happened in August...but that little plan didn't work out for me. But, I'm going to try it again in September. Some of the goals are kind of silly, in that they should be natural (water, activity, church, fruits and veggies), but for whatever reason (laziness, probably), they aren't. Others are things I'm just trying to make a part of my life (Bible time, Spanish lessons, reading, step challenge, etc). Transparency, the first four days of this month have been SO busy...and I've not yet made my graph...BUT I WILL!

I've also got some other fun things I want to accomplish this month, and since that is the prompt for today (err, Friday) I thought I would share those.

SEPTEMBER GOALS
1. Make my daily habits graph. And then, do all the things on it!
2. Complete the Blog-tember Challenge.
3. Read 5 books.
4. Go to Bible Study at church (and keep up with weekly homework).
5. Start the 30 Day Shred.
6. Go to Weight Watchers every week.
7. Stay on track with weekly workouts from Melissa.
8. Finalize costume for my nephew's wedding reception (Halloween weekend).
9. Try 4 new recipes.

What's on your to-do list for this month?!

2 comments:

  1. What is your costume going to be? I wish I could come. That is going to be an interesting wedding reception! Do you have your next 5 books picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals! I believe in YOU!

    ReplyDelete