10/25/14

FAVORITES : WL INSPIRATION

I love weight loss success stories. Love.

I thought I would share a few of my current favorite Instagram sources for inspiration. 
@emifitness
 Emi just started her journey this year and is already down 60+ pounds. AMAZING!! She is on a weight loss roll...and I always look forward to her transformation pictures... because you can see a difference each week!

@finallyaliveafter25
 Kate is one of the co-hosts (along with her sister) of one of the dietbets I'm doing. She is one of the first weight loss accounts I stumbled upon, and she has ALWAYS been inspiring! She's very real and very easy to relate with.

@nicole__anne
 Nicole has lost 151 pounds (YES 151 pounds!!!). She looks so amazing.

@bri_getsfit
Bri has lost 100 pounds. How cute is she? 

What are some of your favorite weight loss Instagram accounts?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kate from Finally Alive After 25! She's so inspirational (and hilarious) and has helped inspire me with my weight loss. I did not even realize that you blog about weight loss! You've done two blog designs for me that I still absolutely love. Just happened to come across your blog looking for weight loss inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow--I am on this same journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I followed you from a previous blog and started over and it looks like you have started over again as well-- glad i found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, i just followed all of these on instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete