10/23/14

SMALL VICTORIES

I am really starting to struggle with this 31 day writing challenge. I still have several topics I want to write about, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and fully flesh them out.  I am hoping to do some of that this weekend! I can't believe next week is the end of the month.

Today, I want to keep it simple. This Whole 30 program is hard for me. I'm still plugging along, but not without some serious struggles. I went to bed feeling a little defeated last night. I hate that!

Even though I said I would try to cut back on weighing myself everyday, I stepped on the scale this morning... out of habit.

And I weighed the lowest I've weighed in over a year. It was only about 1/2 a pound lower than my previous lowest weight (last week).  And, I'm still 15 pounds HEAVIER than my heaviest weight (got that) from when I joined WW in 2012. BUT...after two years of steadily gaining, this is a welcome sight!! I'll take it!!

Now, if I could just quit daydreaming about soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment