10/14/14

WEIGHT LOSS FUNNIES

Do y'all love gifs? Sometimes I see them and think they so accurately portray how I feel... that I really have no need to speak anymore. I thought I would share a little gif/weight loss story with y'all today.

How I feel some days.



When I'm eating something healthy instead of what I really want.



When I'm trying to find something to wear.



When I'm feeling sassy at the scale.



When the scale doesn't say what I want it to.



How I feel most days.



Sometimes I'm kind of lazy.



Sometimes I do work out!



But, most of the time, I'd rather not.




My motto the last 15 years.


Funny stuff. I'll be back tomorrow with my weigh in results!! I'm feeling pretty sassy (see above)!! 
click here to read all my 31 days to weight loss posts

4 comments:

  1. Here at Fast Weight Loss, we know how challenging it can be for individuals to lose weight and get healthy.
    Adderall weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. For successful and long-term weight loss, there is the need for an individual to make some positive and permanent ingredientsonline.com changes in his or her lifestyle such as the incorporation of a calorie-controlled diet with regular physical exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s so Amazing. I really like this. Thank you for sharingSend gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete