9/6/14

CURRENTLY :: SEPTEMBER


...Reading... I typically read several books at once. Right now I'm reading Beth Harbison's Driving with Top Down, Janet Evanovich's Top Secret Twenty-One, Jen Wilkin's Women of the Word, and Susan Jane Gilman's The Ice Cream Queen of Orchard Street. I want to do a book post soon. 

...Watching... Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team (love that show!) and Big Brother (I don't like anyone left in the house!!)

...Eating... Awful. I can't seem to get motivated to eat healthy. I have been kind of obsessed with apples though. Excited about the honeycrisp apples coming soon!

...Excited... Football is back!!! I'm so so so very pumped about Sunday. Go Cowboys!

...Trying... To go to bed earlier. I'm not doing so good (it's 1:40 in the morning and I'm blogging for goodness sake). 

...Creating... My Vision board. I just finished it up, and I think it turned out great. 

...Listening... Mostly to sports talk radio (nerd). I'm loving this new Pat Green song.


...Thanking... God my car seems to be all better. We just did a whole bunch of repairs, and I'm ready to trade that baby in... before it breaks down again! Ha. 

...Waiting... For it to cool off. It's just gross outside. I'm tired of sweating as soon as I step out the door. 

...Wanting... To buy a house. C and I are in full on saving mode. We go through periods where we lose motivation... right now it's pretty serious!!

...Dreaming... Of vacations. Hawaii. Paris. London. Vegas. New York. Nashivlle. DC. I've got a case of wanderlust. Bad.

...Needing... To go to the dentist, orthodontist and eye doctor. Fun stuff. 

...Going... To the Ranger game tonight. I'm kind of bummed about the drama (and lack of wins) this season. But, the ballpark always reminds me of my dad... so I'm looking forward to that!

...Starting... Back to Weight Watchers. Well, I haven't quit going... but I haven't really been following the plan, and surprise... I haven't lost any weight. 

...Feeling... Restless. Seriously needing to make some changes. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG i cannot read more than one book at one time or i'll mix up the stories/characters.Haha!

    WW - you can do this!!

    I totally understand about saving money. Y'all can do it & hopefully will have a new place soon!

    And, omg, i cannot WAIT for it to cool down! So sick of this heat. Although my parents got a pool & i am really enjoying it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete