9/4/14

LET'S TALK ABOUT CLOTHES

I'm loving the prompts Bailey picked for blog-tember. I always went through blogging lulls in the past because I never felt motivated to post about anything. Ha. Anyway, today's topic is all about fashion trends...the good and the bad.

While I wouldn't say that I'm all that into fashion...I do like clothes...and I do enjoy looking as cute as I can. That being said...I'm in a bit of an outfit rut right now. I told myself that I wouldn't buy any new clothes till I lost some weight. And, since I have not had any success there in quite a while...things are getting kind of sad around here.

Anyway...I'm not sure I'm much of a trend follower. I've never really liked to "dress up" either. I'm a big fan of (distressed) blue jeans. And leopard print. And stripes. I think these are all pretty timeless...so hopefully...I never have to worry about being out of style. 

one/two/three/four/five
I live in Texas, so cowboy boots have always been in style...but I feel like they are a bigger trend here lately. There are so many styles available...and I adore pretty much all of them. They look great with jeans, shorts, dresses, etc. I even wore cowboy boots to my wedding reception.

one/two/three/four/five
As for things I'm not loving? I don't know...I guess to each their own.

But, you won't be seeing me in super short shorts or high waisted pants any time soon. I also don't like wide leg pants. Maybe because I'm short? Not a big fan of skinny jeans either...but that is probably because there is nothing skinny about me. 

5 comments:

  1. Leopard IS a neutral! Loving those boots! (especially the sequin-y ones!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!
    "what if I finally lose some weight after getting these jeans? "
    Well, never happened.. Sigh.. >,<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you wore cowboy boots to your wedding! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boots are the best any time of day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all that leopard! Its in my post too ;)

    ReplyDelete